View a quick overview on this amazing machine.
The Delasco Electricator is intended to be utilized for destroying skin lesions and to coagulate small bleeders by applying high frequency current. The unit is used primarily in the Physician’s office and in particular, those of Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons.
The Delasco Electricator changes the way you work and raises the standards in desiccation, fulguration and coagulation surgery.
The complete unit includes:
Electrosurgical Unit and power cord, one handpiece, wall mount kit, one starter pack each of Delasco Electrolite Disposable Electrodes and Electrosurgical Handpiece Sheaths, and an operator’s manual.
Documentation (PDF format):
- Delasco Electricator Handpiece Insert
- Delasco Electricator Operator’s Manual
- Equivalency Characteristics of Delasco Electricator and the Conmed Hyfrecator 2000
- Equivalency Characteristics of Delasco Electricator HANDPIECE and the Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 HANDPIECE
- Comparison of Differences between the Delasco Electricator and the Conmed Hyfrecator 2000
- 510(k) Safety and Effectiveness Summary